PDA

View Full Version : burning

april tones
26-05-04, 21:45
hi, does any one get burning sensations? i used to get them on my ankle years ago when had real bad panick attacks and was told its anxiety. I get it all over now, like hot water tipped on me ?? thanks,april x

apriltones

Meg
26-05-04, 22:13
Adrenaline flush. Some people feel hot and some go icy cold

Meg

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

pauline
27-05-04, 09:56
Oh thanks Meg

I get the hot one lots feels like my blood is on fire. April when your very hot put your wrists under the cold tap and it soon cools you down. I also keep a small bottle of water in the frezzer. This works to cool you down.

Take care
Pauline

ana
27-05-04, 10:46
Hi April!
I get this too. But I usually get very cold and like cold sweat comes over me. I get this when I have a panic attack. I also get hot when I'm nervous. I get that at school and I go to toilet and refresh myself.
Wish you all the best
Ana

Jules31
27-05-04, 11:04
I get the hot ones, sometimes it will just be part of my body and other times all over. It's like my veins suddenly flood with acid from the tip of my head down. Not nice at all.

I also get hot sweats too, where my body will feel red hot to the touch

Jules

april tones
27-05-04, 17:47
hi all, its more like a small area than big area, i dont feel hot when it happens its like burning hot water running through your body, bit like what jules said. Not sure if its anxiety or meds. I not feeling anxious but sometimes i am and dont realise it, take care, thanks al, love april x

apriltones