PDA

View Full Version : feeling so ill :(

R.Barratt
22-07-12, 19:38
Hello people :)
I've been so ill the past week. Think I have a virus. Really bad cough shooting pain through the head. Dizzy. One minute sweats and then shivering.
It won't seem to ggo away. And I haven't slept in days its awful. Its really dragging me down I feel so depressed just staying in bed all day and nothing changes.
Sorry just wanted a rant xxxx

BobbyDog
22-07-12, 19:49
Hopefully if you have had it a week, the virus should start to lift very soon. I know that these thing make our anxiety symptoms much worse. Fingers crossed that you are on the mend.:ohmy:

Tufty
22-07-12, 19:56
You will get better, virus's can take ages to get over but you will recover. I get anxious and depressed each time I get physically unwell and think I'll never get better and start lots of negative thinking. My advice is to whilst you're physically unwell just go with it, stay in bed, make sure you stay hydrated, take Paracetamol, watch crap on TV and do nothing BUT set a time limit of 1 week. If you're still like this in a week go see your Dr, or if you have problems breathing, chest pain etc call him out now.
Look after yourself, self pity is allowed when you're poorly too
Love Sam

yvonne_uk_98
22-07-12, 20:08
So sorry your not been feeling too well, hope you feel better soon. thinking of you.:hugs:

Beckybooboo
23-07-12, 01:50
Hi hun,

I'm sorry that you're feeling unwell. I know that when you have depression, being unwell can make you feel 10 times worse...

Just try and rest up, keep yourself hydrated and relax.

All the best,
Becky

shotokansho
23-07-12, 09:33
Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

R.Barratt
23-07-12, 11:27
Thank you everyone :)
I'm glad you all understand. I love going the gym volunteering and going to my courses but I can't do any off that. I can barely walk from mt bedroom to my living room without having a coughing fit or an asthma attack. I am going to stay in today and try and relax hopefully I can get some sleep!!!

spuder
23-07-12, 11:40
awwwwwwwwwwww hope ur ok get well soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1::bi ghug1:

R.Barratt
23-07-12, 23:07
Thank you spuder :)