PDA

View Full Version : Bach's Remedy

emjoy2006
19-07-06, 22:43
Hi everyone
Just had a query about those of you who use or have used bach's rescue remedy. I have started using it the past week or so and am noticing a difference in the severity of my panic which is positive but also quite off putting in a way as I am expecting it to strike at any moment!

I had a couple of questions, first being how often do people take it? I find I am using 4 drops on the tongue at least 4 times, more if it's a bad day. I have read that there is no max dosage only a minimum but wanted to check other's experiences. Secondly I was wondering if there are people who take it daily and do the effects stay the same or increase/decrease in effectiveness?

Thanks

nomorepanic
19-07-06, 22:45
Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

Nicola

emjoy2006
19-07-06, 23:09
Thank you!! Those links were really helpful! My questions have been answered, i just hope the response i am having to it keeps going!

kate
19-07-06, 23:23
Hi Emjoy,

I have taken rescue remedy for several years now and it is still effective for me in taking the edge off the anxiety.

On bad days I have taken loads of the stuff and the effects are still the same for me.

Hope this helps

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

april tones
19-07-06, 23:50
is this rescue remedy or a remedy made up?
i use both xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

emjoy2006
20-07-06, 12:20
That's really helpful to know Kate, it's just nice to get a personal opinion from others rather than just read the instruction label!
April i am using the ready made up rescue remedy at the moment, i may begin to use my own mixtures for certain situations though as they sound very helpful too.

Thank you

tam
08-10-06, 18:58
hi emjoy 3yrs ago i lived off rescue remedy i was using it every half hour i think it really helped me a lot to calm down to do something i was scared to do. i have it on my shopping list to get tomorrow as i stopped using it when i wasnt as bad but think i could benift from using it now to calm me down. tc tracy[^]