PDA

View Full Version : Where did my life go :(

smogie
23-07-12, 06:50
Im so down at the moment i just cant get over the anxiety ive had my repeat bloods that were fine (see previous posts) but have now developed a new obsession about choking/swallowing WHY?????? why cant i just accept what the doctor says and get on with living my life i have so much in my life no financial worries a good job(which is becoming increasingly hard) and a lovely family why the hell cant i be happy:weep::weep::weep:

willous1
23-07-12, 08:57
Just goes to show how powerful this thing called anxiety is. It literally ruins lifes. But you sound like you have a good foundation around you and remember the choking/swallowing problem is typical of anxiety. Us with anxiety would love to know why our brains can't just accept what the doctors say but we just can't. Are you on meds?

smogie
23-07-12, 15:30
yeah citalopram 20 and waiting for cbt which could take another five months its so frustrating though i just want to get on with my life everyone around me seems content and happy what is the key?????? I kno w that is the 64000 dollar question thanks for listening

scrog80
23-07-12, 21:43
I'm the same if that helps decent job and wife new baby but I'm still full of anxiety and bad feelings that come with it

smogie
24-07-12, 06:52
its so crap isnt it and people cant understand when it appears we have so much good in our lives hell i cant understand it so how can anyone else. :weep: