PDA

View Full Version : just feeling really weird cant explain

phil0910
23-07-12, 09:10
hi all the last few days ive just been feeling so weird and im not ure if its anxiety or something else. i feel like something bads gonna happen, i know i have a hiatal hernia and im always gassy and getting pains and no tablet are helping, also have ibs and on tablets for anxiety but i just cant explain how i feel. when try tell my husband i feel like what im saying is silly. i keep thinking because i just feel funny in my body that linked to my heart as feel thats only thing can be causing it.

anyone else ever feel like that?

sheryl.

ps have been docs had blood tests ecg heart monitor stool and urine samples all clear.

rockydog
23-07-12, 10:30
I often feel like this, but remember your feelings and emotions come from your mid not you heart, it just feels like it.
I often say i just feel like i have been given bad news or waiting for the results of something, is this what you mean ? I also feel like there is something wrong when the phone rings sometimes like i have an anticipation before i even answer it ( all for no reason)
It is hard to explain when you just dont feel right but im sure it is all nervous rather than anything else, not many other things would give an aprehensive feeling would they. :)

louiseoneill86
23-07-12, 12:50
Iam so glad i found this site. This is how i feel all the time feeling of impending doom. I always say to my OH that i feel funny and cant explain it, i tend to use the word panicky. You cant pin point what it is you are feeling but there is something not right i hate it. I went to the docs about my anxiety have been since i was 20 i am now 26, and they have done nothing for me. I went a month ago to the docs and he was so horrible to me about it, i now am embarrassed to go back but i really need something for it.

Louise :)