PDA

View Full Version : my anxiety is bad i dont need this

gem7
23-07-12, 15:47
my neighbour bangs on my wall i think they do it just to annoy and also lately she was shineing a tourch through my door it just made me just want to just go upstairs when all i seem to do is sit upstairs anyway its driveing me mad and making me worse i dont know what to do when they make noise i just turn the telly up but i think there on something cos they are always acting weird any advice please

shocker 17
23-07-12, 16:04
if you live in a council property go to your housing office and report them i couldnt live with that myself just keep calm i try an ignore it if u can i no its hard

gem7
23-07-12, 16:13
i do try to ignore it no its not council its private renting lol

Moppet
23-07-12, 17:08
Seems quite rude and intrusive to shine a torch through someone's letter box, knowing they are home. It sounds like their behaviour is making you a prisoner even in your own home. Unless you can confront them directly or make an official complaint then your only other option would be to rent in another property. I hope this resolves soon.

bottleblond
23-07-12, 17:13
Gem

You can complain to the landlord. They have no right to treat you this way. Take a note of everything thay are doing to make you feel uncomfortable and contact the landlord to see what can be done. Explain that you suffer from anxiety and it's making your condition alot worse.

Some people are just rude and disrespectful hun. :lac:

Take care
Lisa
x

gem7
23-07-12, 17:17
i would move but too stressed at the moment i love the house i.m living in just not the neighbour they also done it last week too hope they dont do it tonight its really getting beyond and yesterday too when i was watching family guy its not on i.m scared to make a complaint cos it might cause more trouble and i dont need that

bottleblond
23-07-12, 17:31
Gem you shouldn't have to move from your home because at the end of the day, you have done nothing wrong.

I had this problem a few years ago. I am a single parent and I had the neighbours from hell. They made mine and my sons life a living nightmare. I was on my own with my son and there was about 6 of them next door. I was scared too but in the end, I plucked up the courage and made that initial complaint.

When it comes to anti-social behaviour, they have rules in place and one of those is, they are not allowed to approach you. They can be arrested if they did.

My neighbours ended up moving away because they knew were about to be evicted and/or worse. :winks:

Hope it improves for you soon

:hugs:
x

gem7
23-07-12, 17:42
i.m not going to let them make me move next store there is about 5 people all in a one bedroom plus they have people over on the top and it makes extra noise when i lived with my mum in a council place we made a complaint about a neighbour but they done nothing and they said we were making the noise when we werent i.m scared they will twist things then i be homeless when all i want to do is just live in peace

gem7
24-07-12, 16:37
they even knocked last night when i was in bed at 12 o clock in the night its just getting beyond and knocking when my sister was out i was on my own today i was scared i was just sitting in silance in my room feeling to scared to move there really making my life a liveing hell :frown:

gem7
08-10-12, 16:47
last night was to much i shouted through the wall at them and it sound like they were just doing it all the more making louder thuds its really getting me down and it looked like they have moved more people in too theres another two more lads and two girls and kids when there is already 4 people there already they only live in a one bed room its not on i feel like crying and i.m anxious now cos i.m scared they do it again after then i have to turn the tv up i just feel like ending my life the way things are going on to do with my mum and them and other problems what the point in living :frown:

andrewhowell
17-10-12, 13:08
Regular physical and mental exercise reduce my anxiety and help me to calm.

gem7
17-10-12, 16:48
they give me more anxiety every time i try to stay calm they start and makes me more bad and it dont help when they got more people there they always going in and out and make more thuds cos of the extra people there and slamming doors and other day i heard like a drumming sound heard it yesterday abit and sunday why cant they just leave me alone and get a life instead of making my life more hell :frown: