PDA

View Full Version : annonymous bruise

stlcardinals15
20-07-06, 03:42
the other day i was changing and i found a bruise on the back of my leg. i dont know how it got there because i dont remember hitting it or anything. this really scares me because of course i think its a sign of something bad. does anyone else got annonymous bruises on their body??

Wonderwoman
20-07-06, 03:55
Hi,

You are not alone - I always get bruises that I don't remember bumping and they are usually big and take a while to go..........but I have had tests for all the possibilities and I'm ok - just very clumsy and forgetful.

I think we get so caught up with our anxiety that we don't remember doing most things when we are anxious.

Don't worry it's just a bruise.

Sharon

giddy
20-07-06, 06:49
Hello
I too am usually covered in bruises and have no idea where they've come from!
love Helen

julieG
20-07-06, 07:36
Me too - my legs look like theyve been kicked by a horse!

julie x

Eclipse
20-07-06, 09:06
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Me too - my legs look like theyve been kicked by a horse!

julie x

<div align="right">Originally posted by julieG - 20 July 2006 : 08:36:11</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Ditto!!
Can't remember the last time I wore/felt comfortable in a 'normal length' skirt cos of it!! At least with calf/full length ones it gives me a break from jeans and the bruises don't show!
Where DO they come from?????[:O]

Magz
XX

Obsessive
20-07-06, 09:08
Hey

I found three bruises at the bottom of my arm, really puzzled me as they were a perfect triangle and i hadnt hit myself, one is still there but i bruise easily so dont worry about it. xx

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

Two heads
20-07-06, 09:20
Hi!
I had a post a few months ago about bruiseing.I bruise all the time hun,and half the time i dont no where they come from!Im like you i think the worst all the time.Im sure you are normal so try not to let it get to you.xxxx

anxious
20-07-06, 09:36
Me too, people actually comment on mine they are that bad. Its very rare i know where a bruise came from. They just appear. Prehaps hubby kicks the hell out of me in the night!

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Jem27
20-07-06, 09:49
Hi,

You sound the same as me, I suffer with bad bruising so I always think I have something bad usually something very serious, you can probably imagine what I think[:I]

I get bruises all the time, now im that use to it I don't worry. I was told by my GP after he did a blood test to put my mind at rest that if it was what I was thinking thye would be great big black bruises all over my body and id be very poorly by that point so I knew I was worrying over nothing and forgot about it.

Sure its nothing to worry about but obviously if it sounds like anything ive described get it checked out but I bet it isn't. I know how worried you must be feeling though, ive been there, I obsessed and still do at times about bruises and things like that.

Jem xx

Jem27
20-07-06, 09:50
Hi,

You sound the same as me, I suffer with bad bruising so I always think I have something bad usually something very serious, you can probably imagine what I think[:I]

I get bruises all the time, now im that use to it I don't worry. I was told by my GP after he did a blood test to put my mind at rest that if it was what I was thinking thye would be great big black bruises all over my body and id be very poorly by that point so I knew I was worrying over nothing and forgot about it.

Sure its nothing to worry about but obviously if it sounds like anything ive described get it checked out but I bet it isn't. I know how worried you must be feeling though, ive been there, I obsessed and still do at times about bruises and things like that.

Jem xx

scoobygirl2005
20-07-06, 11:06
Hi.

Don't worry. I always get bruises and I don't even know where they came from. You probably just hit it by accident on something and can't remember so don't worry mate.

Scooby2005
x x

Piglet
20-07-06, 11:33
Happens to me all the time too!!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

shizz
20-07-06, 11:41
same, they just appear from nowhere. my doctor told me that alot of them could happen at night, when you are tossing and turning, especially in this hot weather.

shizz

lizmarshall
21-07-06, 13:47
Me too, i have 3 bruises at the moment and i have no idea how they got there!!

Liz

DiBear
24-07-06, 10:18
Please don't worry about the bruises, you probably just forgot that you bumped yourself. I always find random bruises on my legs and have no idea where they come from. I just think that I must be having such a great time that I don't even realise I have knocked myself. Plus, its interesting watching them change colour...!

Love Di x