PDA

View Full Version : Are my eyes mine?

sammie23
24-07-12, 11:58
I'll try my best to explain this but it's a strange one. Ok my eyes have been playing really weird tricks on me or its my brain or paranoia or something. Anyway when I look forward or look at something I get this scared feeling cos I can't see at the sides of me. Sounds stupid I no but it's frightening. The strange thing is if we r looking forward how can we see what's at the sides of us? I no it's either my eyes or brain playing tricks on me but iv got into this stupid routine of thinking why can't I see at the side of me when I'm looking forward? As if my body is saying my eyes should see all around me wen I look forward. Sorry I'm trying to explain my best as this is very strange. Also when someone's sat behind me talking to me I go reallyweird cos I can't see them. Am I alone with this one? Iv got a good feeling I am :-(

---------- Post added at 11:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 ----------

Anyone? :-(

Louise36
25-07-12, 08:46
Yes this is a stranger one!!! I think houses totally over analysing everything. We cannot see out of sides of eyes when we look forward, our eyes are not built that way. To see out the sides we have to look to the side. Try to stop focussing on this, I know it's hard.

Liviguy
25-07-12, 08:52
You are not a horse. It sounds terrifying for you, all I can say is there is nothing at all abnormal about not being able to see to the side. I'm now concentrating looking ahead and I can actually see how if you think too much about this it can be quite a wierd sensation.

For that reason I am now stopping it before I start to focus on it lol

sammie23
25-07-12, 09:17
Thanks Louise :-) Lol liviguy annoying isnt it? So do u think it's in my head? X

Liviguy
25-07-12, 10:28
I think it is most definately in your head Sammie. (As well as your eyes being there too lol, in the front, not the side)