PDA

View Full Version : heart jumping

april tones
26-05-04, 21:57
here i am again! im having trouble with my breathing tonight, asthma and aniety, dont know why im anxious. I seem to get irregular heart beat during this, had for a while but diddnt think any think of it untill now as it felt like it was coming out of chest, like a loud one! any one shed any light on? thanks,aprilx

apriltones

Meg
26-05-04, 22:12
April

It will pass - just like the rest.

You've had some puffers I'm sure and you know tat ventolin gives you a faster heart beats for a while after taking it . Could that be contributing ?

Get some rescue remedy down you and go and do something rather than sit and count the beats.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

sarah
27-05-04, 08:33
Hi April

I get this too on occasion, thankfully not very often and not for a while. Its the only symptom I get that truly scares the pants off me...lol. But im still here and it wont hurt you, as Meg says it definately will pass!!!

take care
Love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Jules31
27-05-04, 09:24
Yep April, I get it too on occasion but it always goes, so don't worry

Hugs

Jules

pauline
27-05-04, 09:52
Hi april

Just to say that was one of my first symptoms with the anxiety and i'm still here 15 years later you will be fine. I know its worrying as i still get it but i do not let it bring me down like i used to.

Take care
Pauline

april tones
27-05-04, 17:51
hi all, thanks for lovely reassuring advice! it is horrible symptom, i dont panick when it happens but it takes me aback for few mins then gets me thinking about it later on. Meg- i didnt know my inhaler incresed heartrate, thats interesting! thanks again, love april xx

apriltones

Meg
27-05-04, 17:59
Salbutamol - ventolin often does.

Meg