PDA

View Full Version : thank you 'no more panic'

aussiechick
26-07-12, 06:56
:blush:I have been suffering with anxiety for years, it has had various diagnoses until I realised it was anxiety.

So I know what it is, i've been on SSRI's which i've now ceased and i'm looking at more CBT style of treatment to assist as well as meditation.

I just finished reading the article on health anxiety and it was amazing, felt like it was talking about me and such good advice so thank you for such great insight into this condition.

nomorepanic
26-07-12, 07:14
Hi aussiechick

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

blue moon
26-07-12, 23:45
Hello,aussiechick:)welcome to site.
Love Petra x:flowers:

aussiechick
27-07-12, 01:31
Thanks for welcomes:)

It is just so nice to find useful information from people that understand, and if you haven't suffered from anxiety, it's difficult to understand how the sufferer feels.

It's also nice to finally put a name to it, it was only that I decided to do some searching that I realised that there actually was a name for worrying about your health and the health of my loved ones.

While I have a long way to go, some of the strategies that I've read on this site will go a long way to helping me get back on track and to stop letting anxiety control my life.

Liviguy
27-07-12, 18:20
Hello and welcome.

Serenitie
28-07-12, 03:17
Hello aussiechick :welcome: