PDA

View Full Version : A bit more about helping...

redsilk21
20-07-06, 13:22
[^]:D

Thanks for your replies regarding the help line; a panic attack advisor.
Just wanted to say here that the charity I am hoping to begin will be especially for anyone with anxiety but especially if you are experiencing a panic attack at the time.
I have been a sufferer for many many years and though I knew charities existed to help, I didn't consider ringing them when I was having a panic attack, I probably still wouldn't which is why I have thought of setting this charity up. My charity is specifically aimed for the individual enduring a panic attack in which to help them.
The phone call would be local rate and my skills, experience and knowledge would be used to support and calm the caller.
What do you think?
;)

Twila
22-07-06, 17:16
What a wonderful idea!!!! Many times I just needed to talk to someone who understands what is bothering me. I really hope you will be able to get the charity going. Alot of people have no one else to talk to. Good luck.

:DTwila

kazzie
23-07-06, 23:27
sounds like a great idea to me think theres a group called no panic that do something similarbut there will always be more sufferers than helpers so go for it!!! kaz x