PDA

View Full Version : Changing patterns of urination? Anybody else?

skyisblue
26-07-12, 17:15
Hi everyone,

For the past few weeks I've been worrying about my increased urination. Normally, I urinate at around 3 to 4 times a day, but there are days that make me anxious because I urinate up to 6 times a day even with no significant water in take.

Now I think it has decreased again.

And yesterday, I became worried because I only urinated 3 times! I drank 3 glasses of water the previous night and In the morning, there was only an average amount of urine that came out (or it could just be me thinking silly). So yesterday, I urinated in the morning, at 1pm, then at 8pm.

Today, I woke up with no urge to pee so I had to go to the toilet and just think that My bladder was full so I could pee. And there it went lol

Before I used to worry that my urination frequency has increased and now Im worried that it has decreased! My god! How silly!

There ar days when I drink more water but I only pee averagely and there are days when I dont drink too much yet I urinate up to 6 times a day. No painful urination or whatsover.

What is happening to me*

Anybodynelse has this seemingly changing patterns of urination? :wacko:

JonoClouds
26-07-12, 17:21
Hey up Sky

Depending upon where you live, the last few days may have been unusually hot, hence more sweating + less peeing.

Jono

Hypo
26-07-12, 17:26
It's the changes in weather.

Nothing to worry about :)

skyisblue
26-07-12, 18:05
Thanks hypo and clouds! I live in a tropicalmcountry and it's hard for me to believe that the weather is caushing this :wacko:

Need to think more rationally:lac: