PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Lucy36
20-07-06, 14:38
Hi all [^]

Im not one for posting as yous probably know.. but ive been doing so well recently.. things are on the up for me now.. and know matter im gonna try and keep it this way. [:X]

firstly i really dont know where the panic attacks have went to, im getting out every day now and im getting further and further away myself..i still get a bit anxious but i can handle that instead of panic attacks. god next minute i;ll be in america or somewhere. lol..

anyway secondly ive actually went ahead and done it, ive booked my practical driving test for the 24th august at 10.44. i know weird time but thats the time i sit it.. i try not to think about it coz i start to get a bit anxious but hey i will go for it.. my partner bought me a car so i have to pass.

thirdly ive got a new house. im moving out of this flat into a semi-detached 2 gardens up and down stairs. i get my keys tomorrow.. im all excited coz ive been going through hell here with neighbours.. my son thomas has been getting badly bullied recently and all the kids are really wild here.. so i pushed and pushed to get out.. my other half is all excited to. infact i couldnt believe it wen he said to me maybe this time next year there might be pittar patter feet going around (PANIC NOW) lol.. if it happens it happens let nature take its course..[:o)]

I still have my off days with depression setting in a bit. but not as bad as what it used to be. i know what i can do to beat it now and thats just grab my dog and son and just go for long walks, doing deep breathing and when i get back i feel hundred times better than before i went out.

I wont be on here for a while at some point next week for a good while.. im gonna take a break from the PC. i;ll have enough to do anyway with the move and everything and im look into getting a part time job. but i do wish everyone and i mean everyone all the best on here. think positive coz if i can beat this anyone can..

take care all
lucy xxxxxxx

chucklehound
20-07-06, 14:40
Well done Lucy, you are doing really well!!!!
Keep up the great work.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Sue K with 5
20-07-06, 14:58
Oh Lucy thats great news its, funny but my rash has got even better since hearing that. I too am going out a little bit more. It must be the weather and the sound of good news thats helping me.

Hopefully we will see you again and hopfully a new and improved you without anxiety. Hope your virus you had last week has now improved.

Take care and good luck in your new ventures

Sue with 5 [8D][8D][8D]

scknight

trac67
20-07-06, 15:00
Well done Lucy

All the best

Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jackie
20-07-06, 15:16
good for you lucy, always glad to hear good stories

keep it up

jackie

nomorepanic
20-07-06, 16:14
Lucy

Good luck with the driving test and the house move.

Sounds like you have a lot going on there! Hope it all goes ok.

Nicola

clickaway
20-07-06, 16:26
Wishing you every success!

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Peru83
20-07-06, 16:37
Your doing great hun, just stop rubbing it in about the house lol j/k.

Take Carexx

Claire

onwards and upwards

marie ross
20-07-06, 17:37
Hi Lucy,

Brilliant news, i'm so glad everything is going well for you.

Take care and good luck with the house move and driving test.

Marie XXX

manmoor
20-07-06, 17:51
Hi Lucy,

Great news. I'm pleased for you.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

Karen
20-07-06, 18:58
Good luck with the driving test and I hope the house move goes well.

Well done for all your progress.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Lucy36
20-07-06, 20:39
hi guys

thanks so much for your replies its much appreciated.. i can turn a blind eye on the second reply thou lol.. anyway has any of you thought its a scary feeling because your in recovery and getting better and the panic has subsided. its like its too good to be true compared to what i used to be like with my agoraphobia and panic attacks.

I wish yous all the best
take care
lucy

Coni
20-07-06, 22:17
Hi Lucy,

great to hear this news that things are going so well for you (especially about your house). well done on booking your driving test and good luck when the time comes....I'll keep everything crossed for you...not that you'll need it!

Take care

Coni x

giddy
21-07-06, 07:14
Great news Lucy - good luck with everything!
love Helen

Lucy36
21-07-06, 07:15
thanks coni

im up early this morning, im so excited about getting the keys for my new house lol.

all the best for yourself
take care lucy x

Granny Primark
21-07-06, 09:04
Hi lucy,

Absolutely fantastic news.
Im so very very pleased for you.
Good luck for your driving test. Im sure youl pass with flying colours.
Keep us informed how your doing.
Take Care
LYNN
xxxx

Southern_Belle
24-07-06, 03:35
Lucy,

So much good news, so happy for you.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Lucy36
29-07-06, 09:49
thanks bel for your reply

well me and other half have been doing so much to the new house lately.. im totally shattered now.. its all catching up with me.. and this heat isnt helping im sure others will be the same.

we have painted and decorated it all and the council gave me a new gas fire and im getting soon a new fitted kitchen. im hopeing to move in by the end of this week.. fingers crossed.. ive ordered my carpets and blinds etc..

hope alls ok
take care
lucy xx