PDA

View Full Version : Brain buzzing sensation - constant

tanpixie
26-07-12, 23:05
I posted a while ago about short brain zaps - weird things, but now it seems I have this constant static feeling in my head. I"m a new mum so extremely tired and suffered from severe panic attacks for about 2 years which have turned into anxiety - pretty much constantly.
I"m a hypochondriac and now i think i have a brain tumor.
I've had these symptoms before - many years ago but do you guys get them as well?
Is it related to anxiety?
It's like ... um ....a constant fuzz ... but with no sound... obviously - it feels just weird, like that feeling when you drift of to sleep and you jolt awake - but - without the jolt - um like to much coffee!
Like at any time your brain might suddenly zap you!
Does that make sense?
Love to hear from you - I have gone to the Dr about it - but she said given I"d had these symptoms about 10 years ago that it's no doubt anxiety... she knows I worry to much and am exhausted so she just told me to 'stop worrying.'
Your thoughts?

JonoClouds
26-07-12, 23:12
It's *very* unlikely to be a brain tumour!
Much more likely to be tinnitus, anxiety or exhaustion, but not a tumour so please stop worrying that it might be.
All the best - Jono

tanpixie
26-07-12, 23:14
oh i have tinnitus - i got it after quite a bad ear infection and being a musician - I should add it makes me feel kinda dizzy - sound like tinnitus still?
x