PDA

View Full Version : I'm SarahJayne, pleased to meet you.

SarahJayne
27-07-12, 19:22
Hi everyone,

As a long-term sufferer from depression, I have been through many ups and downs, but am still here.

I would really like to be drug-free, and came across this site via Google when searching for information regarding anti-depressant withdrawal. I'm going to spend some time trawling through the forums, and no doubt will have plenty to ask in the days to come!

I'm happy to share my experiences - after all, we're all in it together :winks:

Sarah x

nomorepanic
27-07-12, 19:34
Hi SarahJayne

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JonoClouds
27-07-12, 19:38
Hey SJ

I've taken (and withdrawn from) several SSRIs and almost all of the atypical anti-depressants. The worst one was effexor (venlafaxine). Which one are you stopping?
When you've been a member for 5 days you can use the Chat Room. It's usually busy.

Jono

beautifulfreak77
27-07-12, 19:54
:welcome: sarahjayne :)

bernie1977
27-07-12, 20:55
Good luck with that and make sure you taper off from the medication to avoid the worst of the withdrawal effects. Which antidepressant are you on?

shaka
27-07-12, 21:23
Hi SarahJayne
:welcome:

Serenitie
28-07-12, 03:15
Welcome Sarah Jayne. I have found this site to be incredibly helpful. You will receive invaluable support from this wonderfully supportive community :welcome: x

Jojo98766
04-08-12, 17:26
Welcome!!:welcome: Deppression is really hard, stay strong. :)