PDA

View Full Version : Worried myself to death over cancer after ready mag

MidnightCalm
28-07-12, 12:55
Just read an article about a man having a tumour up his nose because he went to hospital after having really really bad nose bleeds.
I get really bad nose bleeds without reason and I always have a pressure in my forehead and behind my eyes, floaters, and a rattling in my ear when I move like theres something rolling around in my head. I always feel blocked and sometimes when I sneeze or when I breathe really hard through my nose I'll get a really bad smell that lasts for ages :( x

---------- Post added at 12:55 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

forgot to mention I also have high blood pressure, have been having nosebleeds since I was little and when I was younger I suffered a bad nose injury that I never saw a doctor about and my nose healed weird under the skin, I think it's called deviated septum. x

Em84
28-07-12, 18:11
Hi hun!!!

Just before i read your second part added, i thought maybe high bp....i know that stress can cause nose bleeds. Also its the right time of the year for serious allergy problems....
Do you suffer with allergy sinus related problems? i do and wake every morning feeling stuffed...i always feel like my head is full of water thats makes me dizzy on the feet not to mention nasty post nasal drip. ive still not found out exactly my problem but has been nearly a year long now......

My son always has nosebleeds...at night in the day you name it, hes manic which is prob why....

I think if you are generally worried to go ask you GP.

Anxiety causes alot of strange things, i forever get random dodgy vision, high bp, low bp....you name it...ive had it....

xxxx:hugs: