PDA

View Full Version : can anxiety cause pain in head

gem7
28-07-12, 16:41
ive been getting pains on and off it started since december last year in the back of my head sometimes it moved around but mostly its at the back of my head and i get pain yesterday it happened again i felt dizzy with it too when i was standing it really did feel like i was going to faint i just had to lie down the pain is there alittle today just wondering what it could be can anxiety cause this it makes me think it could be a brain tomour its making me worry anyone else get this

BobbyDog
28-07-12, 18:34
I don't think it is a brain tumour! When my anxiety is bad, I get a reoccurrent pain at the right hand side of my brain, this has been going on for 18 years now and I am still alive and kicking.......

jamgr
30-07-12, 13:57
No dude,do not worried about right hand pain on your head its not the anxiety of tumor its a little bit due to take tension and other problem....drink milk regularly you may free to this pain..

Liviguy
30-07-12, 17:35
This is common and I'm confident that you do not have a brain tumour.

AIVILOESOR
01-08-12, 10:42
have a look at an acupuncture chart; there are meridians of energy that run over the body with specific points that they use to put needles in. It may be that its something happening on one of those meridians;

stress can give you a neck pains (the muscles tighten)

if you have a friend who can give you a neck massage it might help

darkknight
01-08-12, 10:44
be tension headaches caused my stress, I get bad headaches from stress that bad I got to laydown or migraines

Meabh123
08-09-12, 22:09
I get a lot of headaches especially when I'm stressed or feeling down. Getting out a walk really helps or out a run if you can. the exercise tires you out so you almost dont have the energy to worry as much and the stress sometimes clears when youre in the fresh air. This might not help everyone and doesn't always help me but sometimes it does!
Hope you feel better:)