PDA

View Full Version : Hands -worried!!

kellylou89
28-07-12, 17:21
Ever since a hospital programme and hearing of parkinsons etc i have been focusing on my hands! Today i was trying to sort a lock out on my rabbits hutch and it really annoyed me so got me a lil angry and i had to unscrew it etc amd rescrew it, since coming in from that my wrist was tight and noticed my hands shaking a little and ever since i keep focussing on them and holding my one hand out to see of it shakes, i notice its more like a jolt it dont continuously shake its more of a quick up down every now n then like its jolting my wrist is aching too!! I keep thinking what if its parkinsons or ms!!! Someone told me its because i always click my fingers but i dont believe that an think its more sinister!! :'(
Anyone else get this?? :'(

Em84
28-07-12, 18:16
I get it hun, but you looking for something thats not there, if that makes sense...the more you think of symptoms etc the more they show...if i wake up and think, right when is the dizziness going to kick in, not long after there is it....
You are looking for a problem thats not there and your body reacts to that.....

Anxiety is a horrible thing, and its not easily maintained....

Try to relax and not think about this programme...you'll be fine...

The wrist pain is prob where you were tense and have maybe slightly pulled something when dealing with the hutch door....

x

kellylou89
28-07-12, 18:26
Thankyou so much for your reply .. It helps when others experience the same things And share it with you,
Thankyou