PDA

View Full Version : Headaches....

turnthelighton
28-07-12, 18:33
So now I have different type of headache, left side temple area and then a sharp pain that only lasts a few seconds over the left side too. What with the strange sensation over the left side of face and lip my HA is going crazy. :-(

VioletWings
28-07-12, 23:30
I'm sorry I haven't seen your other posts -but I've noticed temple pain/tenderness when I've been at a high anxiety time. I hope you're feeling better from these symptoms soon (and hope someone else answers with a more helpful reply!)

turnthelighton
29-07-12, 10:51
Thanks for replying

carmen2012
29-07-12, 11:08
I can relate to pains in the head for quite a while I was getting a lot of tension in my head aching shoulders & a sharp painthat can only be described as a zap on the left side of my head. My Dr said it was tension I don't get them any more as I found the more I focused on it the more frequent they were but I'm now on another ailment it's never ending ...

turnthelighton
29-07-12, 14:23
Hi, thanks for your reply I can relate to that. Its always something, head zaps not so bad today. Did google yesterday and it came up with Brain tumour of course......I should know better

ncfcfan85
29-07-12, 15:47
How long have you been having headaches?

I have had headaches pretty much for the last year and a half, but I always find it difficult to explain my *type* of headache. I get the same as you, it's on my temple (sometimes feels like it's the whole temple) and my forehead just feels very tight, does yours? Like if I lift both of my eyes and eyebrows, I can just feel my forehead tighten up so much.

My headaches are not severe but they are there, and that's the frustrating thing, I can always feel it. Tension headaches, though, I hear are hard to get rid of, so maybe this is the case for both of us.

turnthelighton
29-07-12, 17:48
I had them continuous for 3 months across the forehead mostly, then I went to see an osteopath which really helped and they went for a while. Then I got tingling down side of face, foot etc this comes and go. Headaches I think are tension type. I should not of googled. Also been to the docs many times who don't want to do scan and say it is tension.

ncfcfan85
30-07-12, 09:20
Ditto - in all my times of going to the doctors over the past year (and it is many, must be well over 30) they have never once referred me for my headaches and they also just tell me it is tension.

Some days are better than others, I think it's more prominent if I think about it, but this is hard to explain, but there's always something there. Painkillers such as paracetamol and ibuprofen tend to do nothing for my headaches, and I was also told that this is because they have no effect on tension headaches.

I have also made the mistake of Googling in the past, I try not to do that anymore these days.

jamgr
30-07-12, 13:48
Oh bad,its to much worried that you are in pain on the left side of the head it happen to take tension and due to high blood pressure and less circulation of blood in the brain...please properly checked by the doctor..thanks:yesyes:

turnthelighton
30-07-12, 21:23
Thanks, I have been to docs and had blood pressure taken. All ok with pressure