PDA

View Full Version : Is it a panic attack?

lovemenot
28-07-12, 22:11
Hello, I am from Romania...and my english is very bad (because i am not an english native).

I think i am suffering from some kind of panic attack...but not very sure if it's not a hear problem , or a brain problem ... etc.... or just a "big phobia" (like everybody else from here thinks...)

When I wake up ... i am very ok for the first 2 hours of the morning...after that nightmare... i won't get outside the house because i am feeling very dizzy, feeling like i am going to pass out,etc. (ok , i may go out for... uhhh 5 meters and sit outside the suite for 30-60 minutes, but i will get made when i will see to many neighbers also coming there...)
Sometimes i am very panicated and really feeling i will be passing out...but usually in the last hours of the day...especially when night comes (when the day is changing with the night, dunno why).

Anyway ... when i am going to villiage, i can walk by foot miles and have no problems...

anyway because i sit to much inside the house, i am feeling like "Everything around me is like a dream ... "

sometimes i am "walking/panicated" with an express in my head "Wtf am i real? is this reality?!" sometimes i slapt my self to see if i am real,etc...

i am very afraid of a heart condition because of the dizziness i have, even if an ECG test showed none...

i also get tired if i do to much effort inhouse,etc...and it's very strange...because outside (the city,in a country-side area) i have nothing...
what is all this about?

BobbyDog
28-07-12, 22:21
Difficult to say, but it sounds like anxiety.

lovemenot
28-07-12, 22:44
By the way all this started like this:

1. I was very mad on something..but very very mad.
2. Then in around 3 days i get "to sit in the bed" because of the dizziness. But not from the first day, just little by little, every day feeling more dizzy,etc. I had like a agoraphobia (or however is called)
3. It passed maybe in 3 weeks..

after that ...after 1 year... i get again very very mad on something, punching the walls,etc...
and here i am 2 years after... having a very big agoraphobia and a health anxiety ...

from 150 pounds... now i have 230 ...

Pacific
29-07-12, 08:25
yup saounds like anxiety very much

suzy-sue
30-07-12, 12:14
Getting Stressed and Angry causes the heart to beat faster and subsequently will make you feel anxious ..I suggest you learn to manage your Stress levels and learn how to keep calm when agitated There are plenty of self help books and information on the Internet to help you if you need it ....Sue

janielee
30-07-12, 12:51
Sounds like me I feel strange all the time I have felt this way before but just before I went on holiday it all came back again now I'm stuck with this fog!!!! It will clear just a matter of when x x x keep calm and try an ignore it as much as possible don't show it any fear x x

lovemenot
30-07-12, 20:22
One second: I was angry like for 30-60 minutes then i was getting bad very quick - not seconds... but in around 3 days i was feeling like i am dieing, falling down,etc.

suzy-sue
30-07-12, 20:38
You have had lots of replies .Have you read them ? You seem to keep posting and ignoring what people are saying to you .Sorry if this sounds harsh .Im just wondering if you understand ? :shrug:Sue

lovemenot
30-07-12, 21:22
Yes, i did read them

bottleblond
30-07-12, 21:34
You're English looks perfect to me.

Lisa

suzy-sue
30-07-12, 22:52
Yes, i did read them

Aaah GOOD :D did you find any if them helpful ? Sue