PDA

View Full Version : Hello

hiddenman
20-07-06, 23:44
Hello, i have just registered with 'Nomorepanic', so please bear with me; I am 39 and have Social Phobia - i believe that i have had SP most of my life - it does feel slightly strange giving you my story, but outwith forums such as these, i do not really know or trust anyone, or confide in - i am looking forward to reading and hearing (if possible) about people such as yourselves.

Take care all! Gary

polly daydream
20-07-06, 23:56
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Children_of_God
21-07-06, 00:15
hello, big welcome to the forum *hugs!!! Michelle xXx.

hiddenman
21-07-06, 00:46
Hi Polly, hi Michelle, got your messages, much appreciated. Hope to hear from you in the future?

Take care, Gary

manmoor
21-07-06, 01:28
Hi Gary,

Welcome aboard. We are all a friendly helpful bunch here.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

eeyorelover
21-07-06, 03:17
Hi Gary and welcome :)
I'm sure you will find alot of useful info and a great bunch of supportive people here.
xxx
Sandy

giddy
21-07-06, 06:57
Hello Gary - welcome to the forum
love Helen

Piglet
21-07-06, 09:13
Welcome to the forum. :D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

flutterby
21-07-06, 09:32
hi gary

welcome to NMP

Flutterby xx

Eclipse
21-07-06, 09:47
Hi Gary,
Welcome to NMP.
Snap to your first post but don't worry, everyone here is lovely & always willing to listen.
Am still finding my feet re asking for advice but I have found that replying to posts is actually a kind of therapy in itself.
Hope you find lots of friends here.
Best wishes

Magz
x

Granny Primark
21-07-06, 12:26
Hi Gary,

So glad you found this brill site.
Youl get loads of help, advice, support and encouragement from the members of this site.
Youl also make many true friends who are totally trustworthy and that you will be able to confide in.

A big welcome to you from me.

Take care,
Lynn

scoobygirl2005
21-07-06, 13:07
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

chucklehound
21-07-06, 13:25
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

RunsFromBugs
21-07-06, 14:25
Hi Gary,

A warm welcome to you!

tracyp584
21-07-06, 14:35
Hey Gary,

Welcome to the site!

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

clickaway
21-07-06, 15:46
Welcome to the forum, Gary.

You'll feel more at ease here.

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Karen
21-07-06, 17:41
Hi Gary

Welcome to the forum.

I too have social phobia and have found the support from members of this site has helped me enormously. I went from not seeing or speaking to anyone to meeting other members at meet ups last summer. It's not easy but it is do-able.

You'll find we are a friendly bunch here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

trac67
21-07-06, 20:36
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

wobily_lin
21-07-06, 20:40
Hi Gary,

A huge welcome to the site. You will find some really great support here, good advice and yes make some true friends.

We are all nervous when it comes to opening up to ppl, even on a site. But take as much time as u need. We all know it's not easy mate. There is no need to rush anything as we all understand hun. I agree that posting and gettin things written down really helps and gives others a chance to share their own experiences with u so you know that you are not alone hun.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
22-07-06, 15:22
Gary

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

Daisybun
22-07-06, 16:36
Hi Gary and a warm welcome to you. i know it must be hard for you with social phobia to open upi to people, here on NMP we can find lots of supportive friends who are kind and considerate and who know how it feels.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Twila
22-07-06, 16:53
Welcome Gary[8D], it is great to know someone else has found a place to feel free to talk about what it bothering them. I have found this place to be of great comfort. Other people who don't have these problems just cannot understand us. Just drop in and discuss what ever is on your mind. It really helps me. Good luck and hope you are feeling better.

Twila