PDA

View Full Version : Scary feelings in head

Worrier12
29-07-12, 17:58
Hi guys, I'ld like to know if anyone else gets any of the following.

I'm guessing a lot of headaches, they aren't that painful. I get random throbbing pains in my head, on friday it was a throbbing pain on the right side of my head(just above ear). I've also noticed this senstive area when I rub it (top left corner of forehead, where it meets hairline). If i rub it it hurts, feels like something is being pulled. It's near a vein above my left temple which I feel beating.

I get these strange vibrating feelings in the back of my head, it's like my brain is shaking. I get this a lot, sometimes worse when I walk?

I also have floaters in eyes, started a few weeks ago, I have loads now. I've had tinnitus for 3-4 months I think maybe enduced by loud noise, though not sure. It feels like dull ringing in my ears constantly. This was before my HA started.

Terrified I have brain tumour, and feel like I'm disconnecting from my body. Has anyone expeienced any of this =/

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

I also keep mixing words up and sentences up (as above 'guessing' should be 'getting'). I might say something like can you get the fridge out of the milk instead of milk out of fridge. I also start heading somewhere (e.g. leave office chair at work), get there and forget why I'm going there/what I doing

hannah26
29-07-12, 22:41
Yes yes and yes to all of the above, I ge the exact same symptoms and as far as I have been told and now I know from experience, its anxiety.
A lot of my anxiety is based around my head, tingling feelings, sharp pains that make me jump, fuzzy feelings, headaches, tight rubber band feeling round my forehead, pains in my neck and more.
I have the horrible feeling of being disconnected from my body, its called deperonelization (probably not the correct spelling), it makes me feel like Im not real, I feel fuzzy and like im in a dream. You know what I do? I do something that calms me, I read or I watch my favorite film/tv programme or something, anything that I know will calm me down and stopme from thinking about my anxiety. When I first started having these feelings I did not know what to do, I was terrified but after time I realized that it ismy anxiety, dont get me wrong its still hard and I still have them but they dont last half as long as they did and I am sure that over time you will start to feel better.
I would recommend you go to the doctor for a check up anyway and tell him about your symptoms, I am in no way at all a doctor, In my opinion the memory problems and forgetting things and getting muddled up is most probably because your mind is so focused of your anxiety and symptoms, its difficult to think of anything else so your brain is getting tired hterefore getting muddled. Go to the Drs anyway for peace of min as much as anything else.
Take care
Hannah x x x