PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Romania

lovemenot
30-07-12, 09:30
Hello from Romania,

I am a (a)normal guy living in Romania and I have social phobia and/or health problems or phobia (we are never to sure,no?). I went to doctors they said my heart it's ok , my head is ok, bla bla bla....(but of course they only conducted simple tests....).

I am feeling like dieing every day.
What is interesting is that I am feeling this way only in the afternoon, specially after some 'mental stress' (I am a computer programmer) or after some inside activity - like listening music and dacing in my room. What is interesting is that when i travel to country-side I do not these problems.

I first have my social/panic attacks after I get very very nerouse on something...I 3 days i was "laying in my bed" for days. I fully recovered in 3 days.. and I said I must to make a drop in those 5 daily coffes and those 2 bottles of pepsi. After around 3 months I got very very very nervouse again (hitting the walls,etc) ...and I get into another "anxiety"....and here I am ...after 2 years uncured... feeling I will die all time, not going out (just in the morning and at a distance of max 50 meters to the local shop only) because I am afraid I will die/fall down.

I am thinking of something to move along with this... and I got the motivation to do it very very very fast. Honest to be I think that even beliving in God could help, because you could easy say "I am going to do an heart attack, but what the **** I am going to go to the Lord" anyway I will try to recover or go and living country-side for a while, because there i do not feel these symthoms, not getting scared of people who can see "falling down", and i am walking for miles/km without problems.

nomorepanic
30-07-12, 09:41
Hi lovemenot

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

lovemenot
30-07-12, 16:49
Still waiting for my 5 days trust time to expire...

bottleblond
30-07-12, 21:40
You only joined two days ago Lovemenot.

lovemenot
30-07-12, 23:00
I know, because of that I said "still waiting for my days to expire"

KK77
30-07-12, 23:08
What for? Chatroom?

nomorepanic
30-07-12, 23:44
Chat is very very quiet at the moment. You are better off posting on the forum for help.

lovemenot
31-07-12, 00:24
Can you please make an exception for me? and let me in ... so i can talk with people...even if they are only 2-3 online/?

suzy-sue
31-07-12, 00:28
Theres no body in there so its pointless .Why dont you reply to your posts instead ? Sue

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 00:42
Lovemenot, i would speak to you in the chat but im not allowed yet either. We can speak in this thread or private message.