PDA

View Full Version : Chest Juddering?

Nich
30-07-12, 21:31
Hi guys,
i need a little bit of reassurance, i can quite often be a hypochondriac, but i am having some issues with breathing.

When i breathe in and out, i get a weird shaking/rumbling sensation in my chest, I'm really worried that it may be something serious like pneumonia! But i have no pain in particular, no temperature as far i can tell, and i'm only coughing because this sensation makes me feel like i need to. I have problems with my stomach acid, and i was wondering whether it could be that.

It feels as if i have phlegm i need to get off my chest, i had nasal surgery just over a month ago and wondered whether it was anything to do with that.

Thank you for your time.

Matt King
31-07-12, 08:31
I had the very same thing. Do you find it's like a stomach rumble but in your chest?

The fact that you said you have problems with stomach acid makes me personally think it's exactly that. I went into a walk in GP panicking about it and was told to take something like gaviscon after i eat. It didn't do much good so i went to the chemist and they gave me something you take my tablet twice a day and it creates a layer of film over your stomach to stop the acid coming up. I can't remember what it's called but go to your chemist and they'll help more :)

Obviously go to the doctors if it doesn't ease off after.