PDA

View Full Version : well its 5:30 AM here

swgrl09
31-07-12, 10:32
And I am going on my second night of zero hours sleep. I did not have to work yesterday, but today I do work though I am going to have to not go in. I am not in proper shape to drive 45 minutes on absolutely no sleep for two nights in a row. I also have been sick/fighting a cold and no sleep is not helping. I just hope that my boss is not upset. I missed a day a few weeks ago to illness. I only work part time. I'm all caught up on my work and they usually are good about it, but I worry anyway about pleasing people. My fiance said if they get upset to quit, as he wants me to quit anyway.

Anyway ... any tips for relaxing? I feel sooooo exhausted but once i start to get close to sleep I get anxious about it, like nervous it won't happen (and it doesn't). I haven't been sleeping well lately - waking up, not falling back asleep, etc.

I'm sure there is a thread on here somewhere about it ... maybe one I even posted and don't remember. My brain is fried right now and I figured writing out my frustration might help.