PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had this?

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 16:17
Hi everyone

Today I have been feeling a bit better and more relaxed then usual but...

About 10 minutes ago I was watching tv in a bit of a day dream then suddenly it sort of felt like I passed out for a second or was just about to when I jolted back up to keep myself awake. The same thing has happend once or twice before. Obviously this kicked of another load of anxiety when I thought I was having a decent day.

I have been worrying about my slow weak pulse recently and my blood pressure is always on the low side when I am relaxed, usual around 110/60. But I have been told this can mean you are physically fit, i wouldnt say im fit id say im in ok shape but I dont really work out anymore.

Does anyone know what this is or has anyone experienced it themselves?

Liviguy
31-07-12, 16:30
I get this at times just as I am falling asleep. I jolt and jump up as if I've just had a massive fright.

No idea what it is, or what causes it but it doesn't bother me at all as I am used to it now.

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 16:41
Yea I get what you mean with the falling asleep thing ive had something similar then but this is a bit different and in the middle of the day when im not falling asleep? Feels like theres a lack of oxygen or blood going to my brain somehow.

Liviguy
31-07-12, 16:51
If you were away in a daydream, isn't there a chance that you almost dozed off and then don't the jump thing?

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 17:08
Yes I was day dreaming but I wasnt about the fall asleep I dont think. Im feeling really light headed.

Liviguy
31-07-12, 17:14
You will be feeling really lightheaded because you are worrying about what happened.

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 21:12
Ok maybe your right Liviguy but im also mispelling simple words, wrighting words where they shouldnt be, forgetting how to type and stuff like that, ive had to go back and edit my posts before posting, I also cant type like normal or my mobile phone. I no this is an anxiety forum but not everything has to be as simple as its anxiety - the easy answer.

Does this sound like anxiety or something else? Anyone?

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

Sorry I keep going on guys im just home alone dizzy, light headed and confused and I just cant tell if its anxiety making my head feel like this or something that needs medical attention right now. You know what its like, just always looking for some reasurrance.

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Please does anyone know what this is, it happend again, feels like my brain stops or shuts down for a second.

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Is everyone Busy in chat? or am I just asking stupid annoying questions?

Im not allowed in chat yet. I just wanted an answer and someone to talk to.

crimsontide1389
01-08-12, 05:34
I have that happen too when Im laying around watching tv. To me it feels like my bodys is ready to go to sleep befor i think im tired. As for your blood pressure mine stays around that all the time if not lower hasnt bothered me my whole life exept i get cold feet. I could make that go away with more exercise.

chrisduff
01-08-12, 10:44
Hi. Sorry to hear youre having a rough time. Im no doctor but this to me sounds like depersonalisation. I suffered with this when i first started with my anxiety. Iw ould be sitting in a normal situation when i would feel this odd sensation, like i was floating out of my body and looking down on myself. Kind of like an out of body experience. When it would happen i would find myself touching anything close to me to make sure that i was actually still there! Very scary sensation but its down to stress. Try not to worry about it as that will make it worse. Hope that makes sense and you start to feel a bit better soon :bighug1:xx