PDA

View Full Version : Weird one - too much Deodorant

Worriedabouthealth
31-07-12, 18:18
I generally spray too much deodorant but today more than usual as I was going on a date probably about a quarter of a bottle but I always spray it close to a window that is wide open so the room doesn't lack oxygen! I had a headache after for about 20 mins but I'm still worried invade it does some serious damage or too much ha got into the bloodstream as I heard of a kid dying from this before but then again a kid would have smaller lungs and he was in a bathroom with no window open as far as I know.

Should I be worried?

---------- Post added at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

Just to add I also hold my breath when spraying it and I didn't spray so much all in one hit, I tend to spray it under one arm for 6-7 seconds then leave the room come back a minute or two later and spray the other arm for 6-7 seconds then sometimes repeat this once if going out somewhere nice.

Techo
31-07-12, 18:31
I think you dont have to worry. As I can see you did some precautionary measures to protect yurself. The headache could be caused from the deodorant, but it could also be from something else. My personal opinion is that you will survive :D