PDA

View Full Version : Please help, so confused!

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 22:10
Im feeling confused I dont know whats going on. I cant remember simple things, I cant type properly, I dont know what to do with myself, I really do not feel right I honestly feel like im losing my mind and my memory is being wiped.

It all started erlier when I suddenly felt like I had passed out for a second and or was just about to but jumped up and stopped myself. Then my I felt light headed and dizzy for a while. Now I dont feel light headed or dizzy but im completely confused about everything.

My brain is a complete haze I dont know whats going on. Please help what is happening to me.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

My little fingers on each hand have gone slightly numb and it feels like I cant control them.

swifty
31-07-12, 23:13
Hi,

I've been there a few weeks back, try not to be too hard on yourself. Things will settle & you'll start to pick up where you left off & last felt in control pretty soon.

Good luck.

Gotagetthroughthis
31-07-12, 23:45
Thanks for the reply. I feel like I dont have control over my limbs though what is going on mannnnnn.

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Can anyone tell me if they have ever felt like there legs were out of control and they were forgetting how to use them?