PDA

View Full Version : Headache and earache on one side?

little.miss.worry
01-08-12, 17:57
Well, im going on holiday in two days to Florida (Woo!) and about two hours ago earache came on suddenly aswell as a headache but only on one side the left the headache is at the top of my head and I usually get them on my forehead so now im worried...and im also worried it's going to ruin my holiday..I don't know what im going to do :( My mum has gave me a pain relief tablet but it hasn't worked! im really worried now...:(

southey
01-08-12, 18:13
Well if you have ear ache you need to see a Doctor sharpish. If you have an outer ear infection then get on some antibiotics as soon as possible. If it is a middle ear infection flying may be a problem and should be discussed with your Doc.

Steve.

Rach29
01-08-12, 23:17
Hi try not to worry its more than likely a bit of earache have you got a tempruture if not its probably nothing just anxiety making you feel worse and worry more try to relax in bed have an early night if you can take more pain killers and see how you feel hope you feel better tomorrow : )

nomorepanic
02-08-12, 00:16
Get the doc to have a look - it may be an infection and/or blocked

little.miss.worry
02-08-12, 19:20
Thanks everyone...I went to the doctors and he couldn't find nothing..he prescribed me antibiotics to take on holiday just incase..but I have problems with my sinus's and get sinus infections often..at the moment it feels like my face has been punched by Mike Tyson so maybe this is what is causing the pain.. I also have a nasal spray for my sinus's so I will take that too :)

nomorepanic
02-08-12, 19:44
Are you sure it isn't your teeth?