PDA

View Full Version : Typical Day

Liviguy
02-08-12, 15:20
Ahhh, it's morning. Yawn, oh the sun is shining, what a pleasant surprise.

Hang on, I have health anxiety. DON'T EVER FORGET THAT BRAIN. How dare you not have me waking up feeling the dizzyness, nausea, headache, body trembles, pins and needles, aches and pains that I have so grown to know.

Ahhh, here comes the dizzyness. Phew, for a second I thought I felt a bit wierd. Yes, here is the headache that has plagued me for months, missed you baby. Now, yesterday I had stomach cancer. Why is my stomach not sore toda.....................OUCH, god my stomach hurts.
So, let's see.

Dizzy? Check
Nauseaus? Check
Brain tumour still present? Check
Stomach cancer pain? Check

Happy days, thank god I feel normal again.

Now, time for breakfast I think, hope I don't get diarrhoea today, god that could be a sign of bowel cancer. Now better remember to google that at lunch time.

:D

abby38
02-08-12, 20:30
I'm sorry, I know its not a laughing matter but this gave me a giggle x

cattia
02-08-12, 21:59
I can realte to this so much, I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I could just harness that split second when I first wake up before my heart starts racing and it all kicks in.

Zolofted
02-08-12, 22:44
That really made me smile. Thank you:)

lindajane1971
02-08-12, 22:44
Every day as im first opening my eyes i think to myself "ah thank goodness, im alive" Then as i get up to get out of bed, "wonder if i will be normal today?"
By the time i get to the bottom of the stairs Ive already mentally went over every part of my body to see whats right and wrong that day.
Quick look in the mirror to check if i look ill or not and then brekkie
While eating i will subconsciously go over every thing i have to do that day and worry about how i will feel while doing it, and it goes on like this all day
By the time i get to bed my brain is bamboozled but i still manage to get one last thought in as i drift off to sleep..."wonder if i will wake up?"