PDA

View Full Version : Advice from the ladies please :-\

Wannabeloved85
21-07-06, 22:27
Hey
Im 20 and not on the pill, and recently ive been monitoring my periods {what periods ive had} I get periods really bad, terrible pain in my thighs,lower buttocks and sides and stomach. The odd time ive been sick and sweat and feel fainty, so close to fainty, i once almost did. Anyway, i knew i was due on soon, so i looked in my diary to find im like 19 days late. this has happened before aswell. Theyre all over the place. and really painful! the stomach cramps i can put up with, the not being able to walk as i fear ill collapse because of the leg/thigh pains/cramps, i cant deal with! My question is, Because im not on the pill, can this cause me to have periods so out of 'order' and painful like this?
I do want to get on the pill, but i think i have to go to the doctors for that dont i? isnt blood preasure and all that involved?!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, i hate thinking ive got that period disprder thing! {dont ask! i googled and came up with a lot of stuff![V]}
Becci x x x

carlin
21-07-06, 22:41
Hi there sorry you are feeling so rough right now. Not being on the pill would not cause these symptoms. Lots of ladies have mixed up periods. By going on the pill if that is what you wish, would help to ease the pain/cramps and your cycle would be regular. Obviously you would have to see your doctor or go to your local clinic as my daughter did. They do check your blood pressure, and ask a few questions. It is nothing to be scared of and if it is what you want go for it! I know i am a bit old for all of this, the younger gang will be along soon to give advice, but my 2 daughters and my daughter-in-law are all on the pilll without any probs...and do not google symptoms you naughty thing!!!!!take care xxxxxxx

Wannabeloved85
21-07-06, 22:48
Lol carlin, thanks for your advice! *salutes* I promise to google no longer!
Becci x x x

den64
21-07-06, 23:06
hi becci

My daughter has to have the pill otherwise she has periods evry 8 to 10 weeks and has the same symptoms as you, she still gets them but not as severe, you can use youre local health centre if you have one, if not go to youre doctors and he can tell you about the different types available or make an appointment with the nurse at the doctors if you dont want to talk to youre doctor about it and then you can decide what to do.

take care

denise

Wannabeloved85
22-07-06, 09:38
Thanks denise! i may call the dr and make appt.
Becci x