PDA

View Full Version : Ear/head trouble

Ferry1995
03-08-12, 21:16
I don't know if anyone's had this, but for months now, I get blocked ears, like I can hear my voice loud through my head, for hours at a time every day, although it's usually only one ear at a time, and usually i get headaches accompanying it, it never happens before about 12ish and never happens after 6, the pharmacist said I could have a wax buildup and prescribed me some almond oil, but it failed to clear the blockage, i'm not even sure it is a blockage, the symptoms are really worrying me, scared it might be symptoms of a brain tumor etc.

nomorepanic
03-08-12, 22:03
You need to use the oil then go to the doctor's and get the ears syringed and that will help a lot.

It doesn't sound like a brain tumour at all to me.

Ferry1995
03-08-12, 22:39
Where can I get that done? do you think that'll stop the headaches?

Jsp
03-08-12, 22:43
Doesn't sound like anything bad to me. Most probably build up, go to the doctors they will be able to help with that :)

nomorepanic
03-08-12, 23:02
The doctor or nurse, more likely, at your local GP surgery will do it for you.

Ferry1995
04-08-12, 12:56
Went to see a nurse today who looked in my ears and said she can't find anything ( infection, wax buildup, etc, ) really scaring me now as the problem's still there :(

fashionroadkill
06-08-12, 21:24
Hiya, I get this alot at this time of year...I think its due to either allergies or when my anxiety flares up it seems to be worse. Doctors have always said my ears look fine and clean etc. It is so annoying but im pretty sure its nothing to worry about as mine comes and goes and Ive spoken to family who have said they get it too sometimes x

Ferry1995
06-08-12, 23:47
getting really scared now, if I move my jaw in a certain direction, it feels like air is coming out of my ear, does anyone have any idea what's going on?

johnielov
07-08-12, 06:14
maybe you should see doctor first and know what it is, don't assume it will just bother you.