PDA

View Full Version : Shooting head pain

ella32
03-08-12, 22:08
About half hour ago i had an intense shooting pain up back of head . It only lasted a few seconds but was bad and now i have a headache so im just asking if it could b from tension. Been having bad time with anxiety lately . I hate this i really do if it not one thing it something else.

Jsp
03-08-12, 22:26
I get horrible shooting pains in my head all the time, 95% of the time in the left side of my head. The doctor said it's also anxiety. Try not to worry.

ella32
03-08-12, 22:31
Thanks for replying i think in one sense i know its anxiety and tension but theres always that doubt. Just been a bad week with symptoms of some kind either stomach, chest or head.... I hate anxiety

flutterbuy
05-08-12, 02:10
i have had this before aswell its very scary but could be form tension, maybe have a nice massage and hopefully that will help xx

JoannaS
25-10-12, 14:52
I was just searching the forums trying to come up with an answer for my shooting pains in head. I wouldn't even call them headaches, as they come and go and only last a few seconds at a time. Mine are always on the left side of my head too. Seen doctor about it and he didn't seem too concerned, even when I told him it woke me up in the night once and I was in a lot of pain! Obviously, I thought I had some kind of anneurism, but MRI scan came back normal. Still worry about it though!