PDA

View Full Version : Im in a really bad place right now :(

PinkRoxy
04-08-12, 06:08
Ok I have another bladder infection and an ear infection. I am so over having the bladder infections and I cant stop crying because Im feeling so depressed and hopeless with my life.

I feel like if I get another bladder infection that Im just gonna let myself die from it. I hate my life so much. Also I dont have much of an appetite anymore so havent been eating much at all.

Has anyone else ever felt like this before?

darkknight
04-08-12, 06:35
I get to the stage I feel I cant carry on anymore

Jaycee
07-08-12, 13:15
Can't believe so many posts as desperate as this just get left :lac: bladder infections are enough to test anybody .... I suffered so bad once there was blood present .... There are many side effects to bladder problems that could explain some of yr symptoms .... You need to find the cause !! Mine was underwear anything that wasn't 100% cotton would start an infection ...baths with any soaps !!! So I have to shower as sitting in anything with fragrance was a no no ...
As for having an ear infection as well .. You have the right to be feeling the way you do ... Ear infections also carry some horrible side effects as your ears are your balance ....

Research possible causes for bladder infections and ask your doctor their opinions as to why it's recurring ...
Hopefully you are on antibiotics and will feel much better soon xx

PinkRoxy
10-08-12, 05:50
Thanks Jaycee
I think Im like that too I tend to get them through things like that.