PDA

View Full Version : big news!

LisaS
22-07-06, 09:30
hi everyone

sorry for my absence lately - i guess i've been doing good..

first for this news - I graduated on Tuesday!!! yay!!! at long last!!! got to wear the silly hat and robes etc... so glad its over!
anyway - this week i was meant to see the doc as i hadn't had a period for a while, i thought i'd do a pg test and yes. its postive!! [:O]

am in shock! it seems i keep putting myself thru some of the most stressful situations one can have!

Luckily I had already been coming off my meds and had reduced to half, now i'm doing them every other day. My GP says to just stop, but I can't as i get really weird feelings, i am trying though.. I hope its ok for the baby!

So am feeling really mixed emotions at the moment and just wanted some support to tell me i'll be ok and i'll cope with it. I'm quite overwhelmed...

thanks guys,
Lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

"Like water be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world"

Wannabeloved85
22-07-06, 09:36
Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! that is big news! I always wanted to wear the robes and funny hats! thats gotta be fun!
Your gonna do great! Anxiety or not, anyone with news like this has mixed emptions, a baby is a big thing! But you'll do great!
Congratulations again, sorry im no good at these things, im only 20 and not into much knowledge when it comes to pregnancy etc.
Beccix

Daisybun
22-07-06, 10:00
Hi Lisa, wow two big pieces of news, that is so great. Well done on graduating and congratulations on the new baby. As Becci says finding out you're pregnant can cause a mixture of emotions, plus your hormones are evrywhere anyway. Just enjoy it and try to relax, what fantastic news!!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

trac67
22-07-06, 10:19
Hi Lisa,

Double congratulation, thats brilliant news on both counts.

Just take each day at a time and everything will be fine, keep us updated with the pregnancy.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Piglet
22-07-06, 10:31
Oh [Wow!]

Lisa what a fantastic post - thrilled for you on both counts I really am.

[Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Yeah!]:D:D:D

Love Piglet xx

LisaS
22-07-06, 10:53
aw thanks girls,
i knew i could count on you for a boost...

i do get low sometimes, i know its normal but it seems so exaggerated lately...

thanks again,
lisa xx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

"Like water be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world"

pips
22-07-06, 11:12
Congratulations hun,

You did really well. Congrats on the pregnacy to I'm really pleased for you.

Take care,

Love & Wishes,

Pip's X X X X

Karen
22-07-06, 12:05
Congratulations Lisa!

Well done for graduating. I bet that was a nervewracking but good day.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is bound to feel a bit scary, as I am sure it does for many women, and coming of meds at the same time is likely to exaggerate that. You can do it!

We are here to offer support.

Karen xx

samjane
22-07-06, 12:06
congrats hun, just go with the flow and all will be ok.

Love & Light

Sam x

clickaway
22-07-06, 12:08
Hey, Congratulations on both bits of news!

Your life is really coming together.

Keep us posted.

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

marie ross
22-07-06, 12:57
Lisa,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Brilliants news on both parts.

Finding out your pregnant is such a massive shock, when i found out i could'nt speak for hours and was pacing up and down the landing for ages!!!!

It will be a wonderful experience and theres plenty of women in here who will be able to help you out - hormones are the worst!!!!

Take care, its a fantastice experience, enjoy every moment!!

Marie XXX

carlin
22-07-06, 13:10
Hi Lisa:D:D:D

What fantastic news! Am sitting here with a big smile, You are a clever girl!!!!!! xxxjean

manmoor
22-07-06, 13:12
Hi Lisa,

Im so so pleased for you. Great news on graduation and the baby.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

emmy
22-07-06, 13:31
well done on all you have acheived hun and congratulations on the pregnancy...

you will be great hun as you seem so careing about the baby and i am sure you will do so well..

emily xxxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Sue K with 5
22-07-06, 14:30
Congratulations!!!! wow thats amazing I am so thrilled for you

Being a mum has so many rewards and I am sure your going to love every minute of it.

One tip my sister is now 20 weeks she had of those 3D scans and the pictures are amazing she sent me the piccies last night and the detail was so wonderful even I felt a bond and I know my sister did.

Keep us in the know wont you and any worries come and chat to us

sue with 5

scknight

nomorepanic
22-07-06, 15:14
Lisa

Many congratulations on both accounts :D[^]

What fab news to hear. Bet you are thrilled, excited and scared all at once.

Hope the pregnancy goes well.
xx

Nicola

alexis
22-07-06, 15:45
Well done Lisa, Im sure alll will go OK< xxx

eeyorelover
22-07-06, 15:49
Hi Lisa -
CONGRATS on the graduation and your upcoming bundle of joy :D[8D]
xxx
Sandy

chucklehound
22-07-06, 15:52
CONGRATULATIONS LISA!

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

LisaS
22-07-06, 16:10
aw wow!

am overwhelmed with my messsages!! thank you so much!!

it still seems they are all for some one else! who's having a baby? oh yes, its me! lord - it is scary...

thanks sue for saying its all worth it..

coming off the meds is causing added stress yes.. but will try and keep on top of my relaxation cd's!!

your support will be invaluable to me as it has from the beginning.

thank you

Lisa

Keitharcher
23-07-06, 19:23
Lisa

So many acheivements and life changing events in so short a time. Congratulations and graduating, the robes and mortar board may seem silly now but believe me they wont in a few years you will be so proud to have achieved what you have. Give yourself a big pat on the back. Then to compound the good news by being with child you must be in orbit, congratualtions once again. Dont worry about your meds, your elation will guide you through the patch of coming of them, and so congratulations once more

Keith