PDA

View Full Version : cut 10mg propanalol tab in 2?

dally
04-08-12, 15:04
If I halved a 10mg propanalol, would it be to little of the drug to have any effect. Im finding the 10mg makes me fuzzy, and then I start to panic, cos of this feeling

RockShox
04-08-12, 15:55
I'm sure it will have some effect. You can only try.

noclue
08-08-12, 08:53
I think maybe a trip to the doctors is best idea, I avoided meds so cant really cant comment but I know that they take a while to get into your system and when they are it can be risky to just stop or reduce without the correct advise. Always best to check with the experts to be safe :yesyes:

Sillymummy
08-08-12, 09:10
Hi I've just been given those tablets to try and have took my 1st this morning and I feel terrible. Like you I'm now having a panic because it's made me feel funny. Mine was a 40mg tablet! When will it wear off??

Gregor
08-08-12, 11:59
Hi I've just been given those tablets to try and have took my 1st this morning and I feel terrible. Like you I'm now having a panic because it's made me feel funny. Mine was a 40mg tablet! When will it wear off??

That's funny - you actually want the meds to wear off! it's interesting, though, to hear these things because someone recommended these to me and i was going to ask my GP about them next week. Is it a really bad feeling? i remember when i took my first ever diazepam tablet, i felt a little strange, but not terrible.

fashionroadkill
09-08-12, 09:30
I would think you would still get some effect from it being halved. I started taking propanalol last week but stopped as it was messing with my breathing and making me feel odd and when I took one at bedtime I didnt sleep at all!