PDA

View Full Version : My Cat

Jimbo
04-08-12, 15:06
When I used the forum ages back I always wanted a cat for company.

Well here he is:
Einstein (too much Back To The Future watching when I named him. Nearly called him Spock cause of his massive ears!)

As a little baby.

Nearly grown up now (2 years), and still a huge slob!

I'm sure he's probably saved my life a few times, he seems to know when I'm struggling. Unconditional love is one of Freud's essentials for good mental health. Not sure a cat counts, but we love each other all the same.

Jim:hugs:

flumpkin
04-08-12, 15:20
Wow what a beauty Jim. Loving his white socks :D
I have a tabby too and agree that a snuggle with him always makes me feel better. xx

cmc46
04-08-12, 16:03
He's lovely, I should think he could make anyone feel better. xx

kittikat
04-08-12, 16:14
Aww, he is gorgeous....I agree, he definitely comes under the remit of Freuds wise words....I wouldn't be without my cats, very perceptive too. Kitti :)

meche
04-08-12, 16:20
He is gorgeous. I lost my 17 year old girl last Christmas and was devastated. However we rescued Pepper a few weeks later & she is my 4 legged baby. I wouldn't
/couldn't be without her and she is a huge comfort. I would recommend anyone to get a pet. They truly relax you & it is an unconditional love. X

johnielov
20-08-12, 08:08
He's so cute:) He's like a stuff toy.
I have my own cat too her name is mami she's white too bad I don't have her pics right now I can't upload one.:(

paranoidtree
25-09-12, 16:15
What a cutie! i couldn't be without mine either. :)

Jezebel_dusk
03-10-12, 21:36
awww he's gorgeous, could you post some more pics of him as a baby getting bigger? I love watching how they grow.

OliviaD
04-10-12, 08:07
Awww :yahoo: