PDA

View Full Version : brain overload

trish1955
22-07-06, 11:47
well thats how i am feeling there is such a lot of stressfull things going on in my life right now and being a very over anxiouse person best of times right now my jaw aches do to my teeth being gritted together all the time without noticing my shoulders are up around my ears my back aches from top to bottom but the worst thing is not being able to cosetate feel like my mind is going to shut down any sec or i am going to go mad realy scarey to put it plain my heads a shed and i think i am a plant pot lol aye there was a bit of relaxsation there lol no honestly when i am doing things these past few days
i forget what i am doing or go in room and say god what have i come in here for that can set me thinking i am going to crack up sorry its going on but dont no how to end the mess so i will just say thank god for this site trish

anxious
22-07-06, 12:03
Hi trish,

i know those feelings well. Everything whizzing around your head, tons to do and nothing getting done.
I also get the jaw ache, you have to really try hard to relax yours jaw and not clench your teeth and drop your shoulders. Sounds stupid but if you rest the tip of your tongue on the back of your bottom teeth it is impossible to clench your teeth.
(((hugs)))
anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Will Loynes
22-07-06, 15:39
Hi Trish,
sorry to hear you are having these feelings at the moment!
I am very familiar with them as well. Its like everything goes through the mind in question format at high speed, but never getting an answer. The thoughts with me are sometimes very black, ranging from frustration, anger, bitterness, jealousy to regret and dissapointment.
The physical side effects are the anxiety and constant fatigue coupled with physical symtoms, aching muscles inthe the arms, shoulders, neck. Grating my teeth, my tongue and throat ache and sometimes the concentration of these affects are so strong that the rest of me feels numb!
I have tried yoga, excerise, been to CBT and on meds but it seems that when these feelings take hold there is no escape.

Hope you find a way through this!

Will :D

alexis
22-07-06, 15:53
Hi Trish, I think so many of us have been there, things will get better, yoneed to relax, easier said than done i know, I had a wonderful tape which talked you through relaxation, it might be worth investing in something like that, as well as relaxatrion music and trying yoga, are you receiving any kind of help at all?

trish1955
22-07-06, 17:08
thanx to all who replyeid and at the moment alexis i am not getting any help was havein counciling last year but she left she had fam probs things were going slow but when you have been this way for 30yrs old habbittes die hard also i would love to get my hands on a good tape or cd but when you order off line its a credit card i dont have i get so frustated trying to find things to help any way its just good to no some one understands what your saying because half the doc look at you as if you are double dutch thanx again trish

alexis
22-07-06, 17:16
Trish if you want a copy of the tape Ive got i will gladly send you one, (no charge) providing a) I can find it, as not used it for a while, and b) can find a tape to tape copier.
Just let me know.xxx

trish1955
24-07-06, 01:47
i was just sat here thinking they always saying these days your mind is like a computor stores all this stuff well come on then why can,t they make us a disc in tablet for that could format the crap we have collected aye be realy goo dont u think trish