PDA

View Full Version : panic

minkey
05-08-12, 13:38
hi woke up in a panic ,i feel scared terribly n feeling like somthing bad might happen,hope eveyone else is better hugs

flossie
05-08-12, 14:12
Hi minkey. It is quite common to experience high anxiety levels on waking.
Get yourself something to eat and then have a light snack in a couple of hours, something like a yogurt or piece of fruit. Hopefully your day will settle down to be better.

Littlehelper123
06-08-12, 16:26
Hey Minkey! Sorry to hear you're feeling panicky. I know how horrible that feeling is. Try and distract yourself. Just keep telling yourself that you are fine and strong and you wll get through it. Sometimes being firm with your panic can really boost your confidence in battling them. If you feel one coming on, just distract yourself :) hope this helps xx

Donny
06-08-12, 16:32
Hey Minkey! Sorry to hear you're feeling panicky. I know how horrible that feeling is. Try and distract yourself. Just keep telling yourself that you are fine and strong and you wll get through it. Sometimes being firm with your panic can really boost your confidence in battling them. If you feel one coming on, just distract yourself :) hope this helps xx

Hi Hannah.

Your Anxiety for teens website is really great.

Keep going with it you will be helping a lot of kids.

Well done.

Littlehelper123
06-08-12, 16:49
Aww thank you lol, i havent updated in a while so i might have to do that soon :) x

iovercamesocialph
08-08-12, 13:05
I hope you are doing fine. I want you to know that you have a full forum here, so feel free to keep on asking questions when you need it!