PDA

View Full Version : feel like runing away from it all

hawkbit
05-08-12, 14:54
Hi,
Has anyone had the feeling of running away from it all and not coming back,thats how i feel at the moment.

theharvestmouse
05-08-12, 15:00
Yes I do quite often think the same.

dottielottie
05-08-12, 15:17
Yes but, where do we go. Can I come please ! x

hawkbit
05-08-12, 15:34
Yes but, where do we go. Can I come please ! x

Your more than welcome to tag along.Where do we go??? i would head for the hills where i can feel free from the everyday grudgery that gets me down,where i can feel the wind in my face,no ties to bound me down.

dottielottie
05-08-12, 15:43
In the middle of nowhere would be nice, a field full of nothingness :hugs:

Liza xxx

hawkbit
05-08-12, 19:21

Liza xxx

Very nice,i can feel the warmth of the sun on my face already,a warm summers breeze,a perfect summers day,and all my troubles would fade into insignificance.
John

Corona89
05-08-12, 19:37
All the time. Everyday i wish i could just relax on a beach somewhere with no worries.

neowallace
05-08-12, 19:44
Somewhere everything is just okay and I don't have to worry about anyone or anything. Everything just seems to flow perfectly. Warm and peaceful with somewhere to swim when you want. :)

Steven

hawkbit
05-08-12, 19:54
i feel like i want to just get in my car right now,turn the key and away i go and then i think of what would happen to those i leave behind and what would they think of me for leaving them, and i start getting stomach cramps, sweaty palms etc...and the circle begins again.

ammiemum
06-08-12, 07:22
yes abso[b]lutely - as was said above where are we going?

AIVILOESOR
06-08-12, 16:18

Liza xxx

I suspect that ield may get croweded..count me in !!!f

kittikat
06-08-12, 17:03
Just how I feel right now....can't seem to pull myself out from this rut I am stuck in. At the end of the road but don't know which way to run....

dboy
07-08-12, 15:19
I have thought about getting up one morning, and catching a train somewhere for the day to get away from everything so I can think about what I really want in life.
I have also fantasised about one day living somewhere really remote like the Alps or the middle of the countryside somewhere with no TV or internet, growing my hair long and just shutting myself away from the rest of the world. Anyone had this?

PanchoGoz
07-08-12, 17:40
Yes, and I'm nearly there. Just need a good beard now.

theharvestmouse
07-08-12, 18:15
I once spent 6 weeks camping on the coast in Spain. I'd wake up, run the 50 yards to the sea and go swimming. I'd spend the day reading on the beach, in the evening I'd watch the fishing boats in the distance at sunset. Then have bbq on the beach and drink cheap wine. We barely had any money but it was one of the best times of my life.

dottielottie
08-08-12, 08:43
I once spent 6 weeks camping on the coast in Spain. I'd wake up, run the 50 yards to the sea and go swimming. I'd spend the day reading on the beach, in the evening I'd watch the fishing boats in the distance at sunset. Then have bbq on the beach and drink cheap wine. We barely had any money but it was one of the best times of my life.

Sounds like heaven, maybe we should all get together and do the same :yesyes:

PanchoGoz
08-08-12, 09:07
Yeah, NMP vacation!

Gregor
08-08-12, 11:43
Sounds like just what i need. Only thing is i'm agoraphobic in vast fields and claustrophobic in tight spaces... am i over thinking this trip???