PDA

View Full Version : anyone had probs with their eyes

nippy70
05-08-12, 21:33
Started having anxiety three weeks ago yesterday ... went to docs and then to the hospital,, They confirmed it was stress and anxiety so now im on 20 mg of citrolplam,,, having some side effects. tired wiped out feeling , yes the breathing is better but the tiredness and insomnia is worse ., ive noticed now my sight is slightly glazed like a film over it . I have read that stress and anxiety can cause this to protet the eyes from drying out , just wondered if anyone else has had this ,,, thanks xx:)

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

just been reading an article how high blood sugar can increase or cause anxiety ,, with this comes fatige , tiredness and blurred vison , any one heard about this
i have the link but this forum wont let me post it as ive not posted 10 posts yet but very intersting reading .

lauz_lea
05-08-12, 22:06
Hi nippy, it could simply be the side effects of the cit, have you read anything on the cit forum?

I find that I need to wear my glasses more at the mo, particularly in the morning cause my vision feels a bit off, almost like I've got tired eyes (I've been on cit for a couple of months but only on 20mg for the last couple of weeks).

nippy70
05-08-12, 22:42
how are you doing on your cit,,,,, ?

theharvestmouse
05-08-12, 23:15
The only problem with my eyes is the bleak tinted vision I see the world in for most of every day.

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Oh and I was on Citalopram a while ago, it made me tired, lethargic and weak, hence why I stopped taking it.

lauz_lea
06-08-12, 21:00
I'm not doing too badly, a few blips here and there which always make me think that the cit is not working, but then I have days like today where I barely suffer at all. From what I understand blips are quite normal, and mine certainly haven't lasted any longer than a week but its easy to convince yourself you're going backwards during a blip and feel like you may as well stop taking it, but I've come a longer way compared to where I was a couple of months ago, it's just a slow process.

Laurabaz
06-08-12, 21:45
My eyes are really weird at the minute, like the light hurts them and i have to squint my eyes and it makes me feel dizzy and they get sore. I think the anxiety just brings things like that on. Good luck :)