PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety

mcgannbraedon
06-08-12, 08:29
This has been going on for as long as i can remember. In the past i have diagnosed my self with a brain tumor,testicle cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and lymphoma. I feel a few lumps in my groin, went to a walk in clinic and doc told me its normal and not to touch them and see if they go away. Being the nut i am i searched every lympnode location contently and think i feel lumps/bumps all over the place. Its really relaxing to see alot of people have anxiety as well and am going to see if my doc will precribe me something. Im only 17 but since its summer and i have notthing to do my mind goes into over drive. Just wanted to thank the makers of this forum for giving me some peace of mind :)

Jsp
06-08-12, 10:49
I'm exactly the same. I've convinced myself I've had a brain tumor, testicle cancer, lung cancer, deep vein thrombosis, bloot clots in my arm, heart problems such as angina. You name it, I've had it. I'm 17 too, and I also feel that when it's summer that I have nothing to do and go into overdrive haha.

nervousmummytobe
06-08-12, 15:52
i can definately relate! I always feel things when I look for them!