PDA

View Full Version : Think ive figured out the cause of all my troubles - PCOS

Littlehelper123
06-08-12, 09:32
After being woken up at 3am this morning with my horrible anxiety and intrusive thoughts i decided i have had enough......it is to thepoint now where im not scared i am pissed off

I started reading this morning and stumbled across someone that suffers from PCOS ( poly cystic ovarian syndrome) which i too have been suffering. Tis girl had really similar symptoms psycologically to me.

So i decided to research.

I had no idea but apparently Pcos can cause panic attacks, anxiety and depression and many more psychological problems. Nt just because of the self esteem thing but due to hormonal imbalances

This all makes sense to me!!!! If you are suffering from anxiety, depression etc and you are a female, try checking to see if you have PCOS....it's really common apparently and if your mental symptoms are completely unexplained then go and have a test xxx

I know not all disorders are triggered by this but its worth looking into it! It would mean me taking the pill to fix all this as oposed to an anti depressant or anxiety pill that would give me tons of side affects!

I hope this will help someone xxx

marcusmaximus
06-08-12, 11:41
Fantastic I hope you've found your cause, what's the male version because I have the exact symptoms as yourself. I hope this works for you.