PDA

View Full Version : More success

littleredhen
06-08-12, 21:02
continuing the spirit of trying to remember to post when I have success...:

I spent two weeks in massive anxiety about an upcoming weekend event, but the event was on Friday and I did it and all was good. I very nearly pulled out at the last minute, but confided in the person I was with and they pulled me through. We went on to meet up with other people - which I was also have anxiety about becuase on previous occasions there have been up to 100 people there, but this time there were only about 20 and I knew them all and we had a great time. I returned on Sunday feeling the best I've felt for ages. :yesyes:

theharvestmouse
06-08-12, 21:16
Well done.

Littlehelper123
06-08-12, 21:32
Well done hun! Keep up the good work!xxx

johnielov
13-08-12, 08:34
Good for you! God bless you always..and stay as you are just like when you post this one:)

neowallace
13-08-12, 11:21
Hi littleredhen

Well done and quite right to post when things are going well. It gives everyone else hope that they can manage their own anxiety symptoms as well. Well done and I hope you build from your success. :yesyes:

Steven...:)

littleredhen
13-08-12, 12:22
Thanks. I've been a long-term depression sufferer and it's taken me years to realise that a lot of the symptoms and feelings I've had are actually panic and anxiety. Knowing what it is has helped to put in coping mechanisms to enable me to feel better about a lot of activities. I don't often let panic and anx stop me from DOING the things (as I force myself to), but it's always stopped me from ENJOYING them. Now I am beginning to feel differently.

Kell
13-08-12, 13:09
It's nice to read something positive.

I'm guilty of only coming on here when I'm feeling bad when what I should do is make the effort to come on here to encourage others when I'm feeling better. I suppose some of that is not wanting to tempt fate by thinking about it.

Good for you though & thank you for posting x