PDA

View Full Version : About me

Phumy
07-08-12, 09:15
Hi all

This is such a great site!

I came across you site today as I sought help for my problem. I have anxiety, stress as a result of work-place bullying and work overload. More recently was diagnosed with PTSD and reactive depression.

I am off sick, currently extremely worried about returning to work.

I have had 5 sessions of CBT and use medication for mental health and recently started pyschotherapy.

Life is tough at the moment, but I must say finding this forum is a comfort.

Thank you to all.

nomorepanic
07-08-12, 09:26
Hi Phumy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Serenitie
07-08-12, 09:29
:welcome: I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rough time. Take the time off work that you need to recover. You will receive great support on here and are very welcome :hugs:

eternally optimistic
07-08-12, 09:33
Hi

Glad you found the site, it is a great place which, hopefully, will give you loads of reassurance.

Good luck for the future.

kittikat
07-08-12, 11:25
Hello & :welcome:

Sorry to hear you are not in a good place atm. I am going through something very similar to you myself just now. You will get lots of help and support here so make the most of all the resources available. Good luck.

Kitti :)