PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE please

Children_of_God
22-07-06, 18:07
i dont know if i'm posting this in the right place but--------------------

i am currently reading a book called from panic to power, apparently a national best seller. i dont know if it will help yet but if people want my help whilst i'm trying to help myself this would be fine. my idea, if any one wants me to, is as i spend alot of time on the computer i am willing to type this full book up on here, from start to finish (243 pages).i will type up a few pages, or sections a day (altho not sure what forum section i will type it in, if someone could tell me this it would be helpful). this is to try and help my fellow sufferes but will take quite a bit of time from me. but, it will give u a few pages a day to read and hopefully help ya'll too. i dont want to do this i no-one is interested so if any body does like this idea or would be interested in reading it and me typin git up please reply to this post and let me know. take care all, Michelle xXx.

"Everything's good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end!!!"

PanickyPolly
22-07-06, 18:35
I'm not sure you could do that hun I think it's against copyright...thanks for the very generous offer though xxx

eeyorelover
22-07-06, 20:58
I think Polly is right in that due to copyright laws, you couldn't type out and post a book onto the forum ...HOWEVER... what you and anyone who would be interested in such a thing do from your email to their email (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE) - is up to you :)
Also ... HYPOTHETICALLY (sp) - it would be much easier if you had a scanner in your printer to scan each page into your computer, save it, and send it off that way.
xxx
Sandy

PanickyPolly
23-07-06, 13:56
Or we could just go and buy the book ourselves!

julieG
23-07-06, 15:20
I would be willing to read anything that might help! wherever it may be posted!!

Thanks, Julie x

Dave777
23-07-06, 18:09
Not sure about the legal issues here, but could I be so bold to suggest you type an extract from the book that is of particular interest?
[8)][Yes!][No]

PanickyPolly
24-07-06, 07:27
Am a writer myeslf and can tell you it's a breach of copyright weather it's scanned or retyped in whole or in part.