PDA

View Full Version : Carol thats me

cazscotchic
07-08-12, 12:20
Hi
I am a sufferer and have suffered for 23 years, I got over alot about 7 years ago, but recently have had a few issues nd just need the reassurance that "I am not gonna die" (thats how we all feel when it happens)
Hate feeling like this but know its just down to my new lifestyle and I know I can beat this but sometimes its hard.
I am newly married 2nd time round and never been so happy so why the panic attacks??????

Any help would be great x

nomorepanic
07-08-12, 12:30
Hi cazscotchic

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
07-08-12, 12:48
It was after I was married for the second time that my anxiety started again...very happily married and maybe that is why, all my previous anxieties could suddenly be released in a safe and comfortable environment. You have overcome it before and you will overcome it again, quicker this time because you KNOW you are not going to die and you know the symptoms will not last. Hope you feel better soon.