PDA

View Full Version : Anxious 19yr old!

Louise1993
07-08-12, 15:59
Never joined anything like this before - didn't actually know things like this existed until i accidently stumbled accross it while googeling how to get rid of the feeling of lightheadedness! What a good idea though, feeling so much better reading all of the posts on here and seeing that i'm not alone in this anxiety thing. Never knew it could have physical effects on your body i just thought a panic attack would be panicking. I often feel lightheaded , weak and heavy which scares me but i've realised that it's a vicious circle and the more i worry about it the worse it is going to get so i'm doing my best to try and ignore it :(
x

nomorepanic
07-08-12, 16:09
Hi JessieA

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
07-08-12, 16:40
Hey JessieA,

You have the right attitude to make positive stept towards conquering your anxiety.

:welcome:

eight days a week
07-08-12, 19:42
Hey Jessie, you are very much not alone my friend :hugs:

Anxious lu
07-08-12, 20:06
Are you new to anxiety as I am? I always ignored the term panic attack and didn't think it would be a big deal but it really can interfere with everyday life huh. I get muscle aches and twitches often it's so annoying.