PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a bit weird too ?

busybee09
07-08-12, 18:14
I can't explain it, i have a slight social anxiety and i rather enjoy my own company....as long as someone else is in the house with me in a separate room.
I panic that if i'm left home alone im going to pass out or suddenly not be able to breathe so i always prefer someone around me even in town i have to be with someone, i hate being alone! But love my own company :S

Anyone work it out ??

mikek747
08-08-12, 17:31
That is weird, I'm the same, I spend a lot of time on my own, but I do feel safer when there is someone else home, but then I get uncomfortable when too many people are home. Panicking is just part of the anxiety & you are not alone.

Cats make it better
08-08-12, 17:43
I am that way too! I hate going out places for that very reason. But I just remind myself that if I were to pass out or stop breathing, the safest place for me to be would be with other people. They would take care of you. This seemms to settle my nerves a bit... or at the very least it stops me from running into a broom closet! haha

busybee09
08-08-12, 21:42
I am that way too! I hate going out places for that very reason. But I just remind myself that if I were to pass out or stop breathing, the safest place for me to be would be with other people. They would take care of you. This seems to settle my nerves a bit... or at the very least it stops me from running into a broom closet! haha

I'm so glad you feel the same lol! It's such a crazy thing, even when im home alone i feel better when my cat or dog is around.
Do you feel dizzy all the time in social situations?
I do, but when im with a friend im distracted and feel fine, on my own though and the fear comes back. lol
xx