PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm an anxious 20 year old

Anxious lu
07-08-12, 19:54
Hey,

I'm 20 years old and completely new to the who anxiety thing so was glad to come across this site where we can all put each other at ease.

My first attack was Just over a month ago, I ended up talking to three different doctors and going to A&E before accepting I wasn't having a stroke and anxiety had caused my sudden rush an slurred speach.

I am able to manage the attacks quite well but have now got awful thoughts that something life threatening is wrong with me.

Does anybody else suffer back, shoulder and arm ache through to the hand because of anxious habits which for that last few days has been almost constant?

nomorepanic
07-08-12, 20:04
Hi Anxious lu

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Tinkerbell06
09-08-12, 03:26
Hey. I'm Tink.

I'm 22... and Yes. all the time. I keep trying to convince myself I have pleurisy because sometimes it hurts more when I breathe in... But I'm pretty sure I don't!! You're not the only one :-)

How are you?

x

Gotagetthroughthis
09-08-12, 03:51
Yea i get like this aswell. Im in the chat room if anyone wants to talk.

Anxious lu
09-08-12, 08:20
My muscle aches have swayed off for the moment now still get the odd ache in my fingers and arm :-) it's hard to take your mind off it isn't it. It's a vicious circle as the Symptoms only make you worry more.

Today I have been super excited about having a lay in and I end up waking at half 8 sore all over my front to realise I have an
In print off pjs all over me where I have been laying on my front.. Still made me panic though so am now wide awake lol.